Making a WhatsApp backup is very important because you may have important messages, chats, and media in it. So, if you are using GBWhatsApp and want to restore GBWhatsApp messages or data, follow the steps below.
How to Backup GB WhatsApp Messages
Taking a backup is as simple as hiding and unhiding chats in gbwhatsapp. Here are to backup and restore without google drive.
- First, open GB WhatsApp.
- If you do not have GBWhatsapp you can download from here.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Now tap on GB Settings.
- After that, go to GB Settings and tap on Universal.
- Now click on the “Backup and Restore” option.
- Look for the option to back up WhatsApp data and tap on it.
- The backup will now start. Wait for a few seconds to minutes based on your data.
Steps to Restore GBWhatsApp Data or Messages
If you want to restore your messages or data, you can do it in a few seconds. Restoring is very similar to the backup process. Just follow all the steps I showed above, but instead of tapping on “Backup,” tap on the “Restore” option.
- First, launch GB WhatsApp and go to GB Settings.
- Navigate to Universal Settings and tap on “Backup and Restore.”
- Here, you will see the option to restore WhatsApp data. Tap on this option, and all your GBWhatsApp messages and data will be restored.
- That’s how you can easily back up and restore GB WhatsApp data. If you are planning to shift from GBWhatsApp, you can use MB WhatsApp, FM WhatsApp, or JT WhatsApp.
Taking a backup of GB WhatsApp data will also help you safeguard important data. It is always a good practice to regularly back up WhatsApp. Additionally, it’s worth noting that you can also backup important media such as photos, videos, and CapCut templates.